Breastfeeding Journey

Who else still uses their @boppycompany pillow? We do! I am proud to say that we accomplished 15 months of breastfeeding and it wasn’t easy the first couple of months we had a lactation consultant to guide us on overcoming certain issues such as getting a good latch, bruised and chap 🍈 and such. It definitely was an incredible experience for the both of us. As a new mother I am forever grateful in learning new experiences with this little guy and I will do anything that is best for him. Nourishment from my body to my son was never a question I hesitated with. I always knew I would continue breastfeeding him as long as he needed it or wanted it. At 15 months was him pulling away and wanting to drink from his own bottle since he was full on running across the rooms and was able to drink his milk at the same time lol 
Love my little independent boy! Here he is looking all grown up using his boppy as he watches his favorite show @blippiofficial 
Boppy $30
Boppy cover $19

Items can be found in my Amazon shop 
#lifewithmvp

This is as real as it gets!!Its not always picture perfect; here I am with my squinty eyes, nursing bra, messy hair snacks on hand ( because let’s be real all breastfeeding momma know we get hungry after feeding our bundle of joy) such an empowering feeling of being able to feed your little love anywhere because they are what matters most and nobody else has the right to tell you otherwise. 
Cheers to all the mommas out here feeding this liquid gold to our babies!! 

Ps. Look at those tiny footsies

Comments

Popular Posts