Our New Valco Baby Stroller


Taking our morning stroll in this nice cold windy day. We are absolutely loving our new stylish Valco Baby Snap Ultra Trend stroller.
It’s lightweight (weighting only 18 pounds) reversible stroller that folds in either direction. The reversible seat allows the stroller to go from parent facing to forward facing with ease. It folds nicely with one hand. It can be fully recline and has an adjustable footrest, handlebar and an extendable large canopy.
Bonus: Each stroller comes with a bonus boot cover and mosquito net. My personal favorite to keep my baby safe and warm especially with winter coming.
I have the charcoal color one and I am in love with it!
In my pictures I also have my universal cell phone holder. I use it for my phone calls, vlogging , or for my babies entertainment.
You can shop for your own Valco Baby stroller and accessories at my Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/lynda_09?ref= https://www.amazon.com/shop/lynda_09?ref=ac_inf_hm_vp


Comments

Popular Posts